Why are there no claims against my Group Activity?
There are a two reasons why a Group Activity might not show any claims against it.
The Activity status is not delivered
- If the activity status is set to planned, no claims can be seen or sent to the NDIA.
- Solution: If the activity has taken place, edit the activity record and set the status to delivered.
No client attendees have been selected
- If an activity has been delivered but no regular attendees have been selected for the activity, no claims can be created.
- Claims are sent to the NDIA against particular clients, not at a group level.
- Solution: Edit the activity record and select the clients who attended.
Tip: ensure a Service Booking and Support Item have been selected in the Regular Attendee record