The process for providing NDIS services can be quite complex. The Service Delivery model is outlined below, including the processes supported by the CRM.
The Pre-Service Phase occurs prior to a service being delivered to a client.
This phase can include a new client being referred to your service from the NDIA.
A client will approach your agency to request a service and their eligibility will be determined.
This phase includes the initial setup of the new client record including the details of their financial arrangement.
The planning phase includes the initial set up of the new clients and their support plan.
Your agency will discuss needs with the client and record the planned activities.
- NDIS – Create Support Plan
- NDIS – Create Service Booking
- NDIS – Add Support Item
- NDIS – Create Group Support Plan
- NDIS – Add Regular Group Attendee
- NDIS – Create Group Support Activity
- NDIS – Create Future Support Activity
- NDIS – Add Regular Attendee
Individual Support Planning Phase
Group Support Planning Phase
The delivery phase includes the delivery of service via activities.
The client will attend activities or receive services as planned.
This may also include ad hoc activities as required.
- NDIS – Create Delivered Support Activity
- NDIS – Create Delivered Support Activity – No Claim
- NDIS – Record Session Attendance
- NDIS – Record Session Attendance – No Claim
Record Delivered Individual Activity
Record Delivered Group Activity
Record Planned Individual Activity and Deliver
Record Planned Group Activity and Deliver
TimeSheet management and HR administration is not currently supported within the CDS Database, but can be managed in Deputy or other systems.
If you are using Deputy, click here for support.
The post-activity phase includes the recording of attendances, the creation of claims and reporting to the NDIS portal where required.
Where required, this phase may also include the generation of invoices for some clients and/or activities.
- NDIS – Create Claim Report
- NDIS – Claim Report – Errors
- NDIS – Submit Payment Requests
- NDIS – Review Submitted Payment Requests
- NDIS – Generate Invoices
- NDIS – Generate Invoice – Errors
The Closure phase occurs when a client ceases NDIS support with the agency.
For more information on the National Disability Insurance Scheme please refer to the NDIS website: https://www.ndis.gov.au/index.html
For more information on the National Disability Insurance Agency, please refer to the NDIS website: https://www.ndis.gov.au/about-us.html